Trucks & Parts Corporation ("Trucks & Parts") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. We encourage you to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, and any future audio or video without written permission.
All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All prices are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and handling and applicable sales tax. Shipping and handling charges may vary. All prices in U.S. dollars.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement is null and void.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Trucks & Parts. Trucks & Parts neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Trucks & Parts.
- While Trucks & Parts uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Trucks & Parts makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Trucks & Parts assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Trucks & Parts nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Trucks & Parts also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Trucks & Parts or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Trucks & Parts is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Trucks & Parts. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trucks & Parts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Trucks & Parts will, from time to time, monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Trucks & Parts is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Trucks & Parts will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Trucks & Parts to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Trucks & Parts may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Trucks & Parts encourages links to our pages, and many people have asked for a logo to use as a link anchor. All we ask is that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using our logo. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact us.
- The Trucks & Parts logo (the "Logo") may only be used as a link to Trucks & Parts' Web site and for no other purpose. It may not link to a third party Web site. You may not give the Logo to anyone else.
- You agree and acknowledge that this is not a "trademark license" by which you are in any way using the Logo to indicate origin of any product or service you offer.
- You agree not to alter the Logo in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
- You agree not to use the Logo on any site that disparages Trucks & Parts or its products or services, infringes on Trucks & Parts intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by Trucks & Parts that is not true.
- You agree not to display the Logo in a manner which displays it in a negative light, disparages it, or uses it in connection with immoral materials or any other way that detracts from the good taste and family values represented by Trucks & Parts.
- You agree not to use the Logo as a predominant feature on your Web site. This means (at a minimum) that it must appear smaller than your Web page title and your company logo, it may not be displayed larger or more prominently than other company logos on your page, and it should not appear at the top of the page, but rather at the bottom, along the sides, or in some location less prominent than the top.
- You agree to display the Logo by itself. You agree not to use the Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark. However, subject to these conditions of use, other company logos may appear on the same Web page.
- Trucks & Parts reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
- This Agreement applies only to Web pages, and not to other uses, such as documentation, product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials.
- You agree and acknowledge Trucks & Parts' rights in the Logo and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo. You agree that you will not at any time do or cause to be done, or fail to do or cause to be done, any act or thing, directly or indirectly, contesting or in any way impairing Trucks & Parts' right, title or interest in the Logo. You agree that use of the Logo shall inure to the benefit of Trucks & Parts. If you happen to obtain rights in the Logo, you agree to give such rights back to Trucks & Parts.
- TRUCKS & PARTS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGOS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY TRUCKS & PARTS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE LOGO.
- Trucks & Parts reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate permission to use the Logo at any time. Trucks & Parts reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any Trucks & Parts intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.