The Infiniti QX80 is a full-size luxury SUV that competes with the Lexus GX, BMW X7 and Audi Q7.
The QX80 is Infiniti’s largest vehicle and shares much of its engineering with the Nissan Armada. The SUV was significantly refreshed for 2018 and has less extensive updates this year. New features include updated standard safety equipment and a new Limited trim.
Here is a summary of the Infiniti QX80’s specifications:
- The 2019 QX80 has a starting price of $66,795 including a $1,395 destination charge.
- The QX80 Limited has a starting price of $91,495 including the $1,395 destination charge.
- The 2018 QX80 had a starting price of $66,145 including the $1,395 destination fee.
- The QX80 is available in two trims: Luxe and Limited.
- The QX80 has a wheelbase of 121.1 inches, an overall length of 210.2 inches and a width of 79.9 inches.
- The QX80 comes standard with a 5.6-liter V8 that has 400 horsepower and 413 pound-feet of torque.
- A seven-speed automatic transmission is standard.
- All-wheel drive is optional for Luxe models and standard for Limited trim.
- The QX80 is rated to tow up to 8,500 pounds.
- The 2019 QX80 has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 14 mpg in the city, 20 mpg on the highway and 16 mpg combined.
- When equipped with all-wheel drive, the QX80’s fuel economy ratings change to 13 mpg in city driving, 19 mpg on the highway and 15 mpg combined.
- The QX80 comes standard with a vehicle security system, front seat active headrests and seatbelt pre-tensioners and dual-stage airbags.
- Optional safety features include the ProAssist package with backup-collision intervention, radar cruise control, following-distance control, blind-spot monitors, lane-departure alert and lane-departure prevention.
- The QX80 comes standard with Bose 13-speaker audio, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, USB inputs, navigation, weather and traffic info, voice recognition and an 8-inch color touch screen.
- Bose cabin surround-sound and a rear seat entertainment package are available.
Comfort & Convenience
- The QX80 comes standard with power windows and door locks, keyless entry and start, tri-zone automatic climate controls, folding rear seats, Nappa leather upholstery, a 10-way power driver’s seat and eight-way power passenger’s seat.
- Limited trim comes standard with semi-aniline leather upholstery, heated and cooled front seats, heated second-row seats and Limited logos with upgraded interior trim pieces.
Editor’s note: All photos courtesy of Infiniti