The Jaguar E-Pace is a luxury subcompact SUV that competes with the BMW X1, Audi Q3 and Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class.
Following the success of its first crossover model, the F-Pace, Jaguar debuted the E-Pace in 2018. It’s a smaller, less expensive cousin of the higher-end F-Pace but retains many of the same luxury and performance features. Utilizing two versions of the same Jaguar Ingenium four-cylinder engine, the E-Pace has up to 296 horsepower and can achieve 0-60 mph times of around six seconds.
Here is a summary of the Jaguar E-Pace’s specifications:
- The Jaguar E-Pace has a starting price of $39,595 including a $995 destination fee.
- The E-Pace R-Dynamic has a starting price of $47,395 including the $995 destination charge.
- The 2018 E-Pace had a starting price of $39,595 including the $995 destination fee.
- The E-Pace is sold in two tiers, each with three trims.
- The E-Pace is available in Base, S and SE.
- The E-Pace R-Dynamic is available in S, SE and HSE.
- The E-Pace has a wheelbase of 105.6 inches, an overall length of 173 inches and a width including mirrors of 82.2 inches.
- The E-Pace comes standard with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that has 246 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque.
- A 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that has 296 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque is available.
- All E-Pace models come with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- The E-Pace is rated to tow up to 3,968 pounds.
- When equipped with the 246-horsepower engine, the E-Pace has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 21 mpg in the city, 28 mpg on the highway and 24 mpg combined.
- When equipped with the 296-horsepower engine, the E-Pace has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 21 mpg in the city, 27 mpg on the highway and 23 mpg combined.
- The E-Pace comes standard with emergency braking, a rearview camera, driver-condition monitoring, lane-keep assist and front/rear parking aids.
- The Jaguar E-Pace comes standard with a 10-inch infotainment unit that includes the Jaguar Sound System, six speakers and speed-dependent volume.
- E-Pace S trim comes with navigation.
- E-Pace SE and R-Dynamic SE trims come with an 11-speaker Meridian Sound System.
- All R-Dynamic models come with navigation.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The 2019 E-Pace comes standard with LED headlights, heated door mirrors, fabric upholstery, automatic illumination upon approach, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, second-row air vents, folding rear seats, cargo tie-downs and cargo lighting.
- E-Pace S trim comes with 10-way power front seats, grained leather upholstery, traffic-sign recognition, 18-inch wheels and LED daytime running lights.
- E-Pace SE trim comes with 14-way power front seats and a powered gesture-activated tailgate.
- R-Dynamic HSE trim comes with keyless entry/start and perforated Windsor leather seats.
Editor’s note: All photos courtesy of Jaguar