The Jaguar F-Pace is a compact luxury crossover that competes with the Audi Q5, BMW X3 and Mercedes-Benz GLC.
The F-Pace is the largest and longest-running vehicle in Jaguar’s growing crossover lineup, coming to market in 2016. Since its release, updates to the F-Pace have been minor. New features for 2019 include interior material upgrades, new sport seats and the inclusion of a 10-inch infotainment screen as standard equipment. Apple CarPlay and Android auto are now available as options.
Here is a summary of the Jaguar F-Pace’s specifications:
- The F-Pace has a starting price of $45,625 including a $1,025 destination charge.
- The F-Pace S has a starting price of $65,525 including the $1,025 destination fee.
- The 2018 F-Pace had a starting price of $43,090 including the $1,025 destination charge.
- The F-Pace is sold as four distinct models: 25t AWD, 20d AWD, 30t AWD and S AWD.
- The line is divided further into trims, depending on model: F-Pace, Premium, Prestige, R-Sport, Portfolio and S.
- A high-performance SVR model is available.
- The F-Pace has a wheelbase of 113.15 inches, an overall length of 186.3 inches and a width of 85.6 inches.
- The F-Pace 25t comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that has 247 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque.
- The F-Pace 20d comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel engine that has 180 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque.
- The F-Pace 30t comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that has 296 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
- The F-Pace S comes with a 3.0-liter V6 that has 380 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque.
- An eight-speed automatic transmission is standard.
- All-wheel drive is standard across the line.
- The F-Pace is rated to tow up to 5,280 pounds.
- When equipped with the 2.0-liter four-cylinder gas engine, the F-Pace has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 22 mpg in city driving, 27 mpg on the highway and 24 mpg combined.
- F-Pace models with the 2.0-liter diesel engine have EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 26 mpg city/33 mpg highway/29 mpg combined.
- With the 3.0-liter V6 engine, the F-Pace has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 18 mpg city/23 mpg highway/20 mpg combined.
- The F-Pace comes standard with a rearview camera, emergency braking, driver-condition monitoring and lane-keep assist.
- Available safety features include traffic sign recognition and front/rear parking assist.
- Standard infotainment features include a 10-inch touch screen with Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, HD Radio, voice controls and a startup sequence with movement, dials and lighting.
- Prestige trim comes with navigation, a WiFi hotspot and app capability.
- R-Sport models come with SiriusXM radio.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The F-Pace comes standard with an auto-dimming rearview mirror, sport pedals, folding rear seats, dual-zone climate controls and cargo management.
- The F-Pace Prestige comes with grained leather seats, heated front seats and steering wheel, xenon headlights, 4-way lumbar support and keyless entry/start.
- The F-Pace R-Sport comes with adaptive LED headlights, 18-way power front sport seats, 20-inch wheels and a special R-Sport body kit.
Editor’s note: All photos courtesy of Jaguar