The Jaguar I-Pace is a luxury electric crossover that competes with the Tesla Model X.
With the I-Pace, Jaguar has beaten most of its competitors to market with an all-electric luxury vehicle. A limited-time-only First Edition model is available for the vehicle’s launch and includes special features like 20-inch wheels, a heated steering wheel, leather upholstery and a heads-up display.
Here is a summary of the Jaguar I-Pace’s specifications:
- The 2019 I-Pace has a starting price of $70,525 including the $1,025 destination fee.
- The I-Pace HSE has a starting price of $81,525 including the $1,025 destination fee.
The I-Pace is available in three trims: S, SE and HSE.
- A special First Edition trim has been made available for a limited time to commemorate the vehicle’s launch.
- The Jaguar I-Pace has a wheelbase of 117.7 inches, an overall length of 184.3 inches and a width including mirrors of 84.2 inches.
- The I-Pace is an all-electric vehicle and is powered by two permanent magnet-electric motors, one at each axle. Each motor has its own single-speed transmission. This system has 394 horsepower and 512 pound-feet of torque.
- The electric system includes a 90kWh Li-ion battery that can charge from 0-100 percent in 12.9 hours on AC power.
- Electric all-wheel drive is standard.
- The I-Pace is not rated for towing.
- On a single charge, the I-Pace is capable of driving approximately 234 miles.
- The I-Pace comes standard with emergency braking, speed limiter, driver-condition monitor, traffic-sign recognition and adaptive speed limiting, lane-keep assist, a rearview camera and parking assist.
- Standard equipment includes a dual system with 10-inch and 5-inch touch screens, navigation, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, voice controls, SiriusXM radio, six USB ports and two 12-volt power sockets.
- Meridian audio is standard, and a Meridian Surround Sound system is available.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The I-Pace come standard with keyless entry and start, a home charging kit, “Luxtec” synthetic leather upholstery, folding rear seats, two-zone climate controls, a fixed panoramic roof, ambient interior lighting and a leather-wrapped sport steering wheel.
- I-Pace SE comes with a powered tailgate and leather upholstery.
- I-Pace HSE comes with a gesture-operated tailgate and Windsor leather upholstery.
- Options packages include a Cold Climate Pack with a heated steering wheel and heated windshield cleaners and an Interior Protection Pack with rubber mats and sunshades.
Editor’s note: All photos courtesy of Jaguar