The Nissan Titan XD is a full-size pickup truck that competes with the Ford F-Series, Chevrolet Silverado and Ram Trucks.
The Titan XD entered the market in the 2016 model year, coinciding with the complete redesign of the Titan pickup. The XD is a step up from the standard Titan in towing capacity and payload, and can be ordered with a diesel engine. New features for 2019 include a 7-inch touch screen, updated USB and power features and a new rear door-alert system that warns the driver to check the back seat when parking the truck.
Here is a summary of the Titan XD’s specifications.
- The 2019 Titan XD Single Cab 4×2 has a starting price of $34,385 including a $1,395 destination fee.
- The Titan XD Crew Cab Platinum Reserve with diesel engine has a starting price of $66,805 including a $1,395 destination charge.
- The 2018 Titan XD Single Cab had a starting price of $33,435 including a $1,395 destination fee.
- The Titan XD is available in Single Cab, King Cab and Crew Cab configurations.
- Single Cab trucks are available in two trims: S and SV.
- King Cab trucks are available in three trims: S, SV and Pro-4X.
- Crew Cab trucks are available in five trims: S, SV, Pro-4X, SL and Platinum Reserve.
- The Titan XD has a wheelbase of 139.8 inches and a width of 79.5 inches.
- The Titan XD has an overall length of either 230.5 inches or 231 inches, depending on cab configuration.
- The Titan XD comes standard with a 5.6-liter V8 that has 390 horsepower and 294 pound-feet of torque.
- The Titan XD is available with a 5.0-liter diesel V8 that has 310 horsepower and 555 pound-feet of torque.
- Gas-powered Titan models have a seven-speed automatic transmission.
- Diesel-powered Titan trucks have a six-speed automatic transmission.
- The Titan XD is available with either 4×2 or 4×4 configurations.
- The Titan XD can tow up to 12,430 pounds when equipped with the diesel engine.
- The Titan XD is considered a commercial vehicle and does not have EPA fuel economy estimates.
- The Titan XD is available with blind-spot warnings, rear cross-traffic alerts, a rear door-alert system, trailer-sway control and a surround-view monitor.
- The Titan XD comes standard with a 7-inch screen that has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, SiriusXM Radio, Bluetooth Phone and Audio connectivity, two USB ports, an auxiliary input jack, four speakers and steering wheel audio controls.
- The Titan XD is available with navigation and a Fender Premium Audio System.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The Titan XD is available with heated and cooled front seats, leather upholstery, heated outboard rear seats, folding rear seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, wood or chrome interior accent pieces and an easy-clean vinyl floor.
Editor’s note: All photos courtesy of Nissan