The 2019 Lamborghini Urus is a five-seat luxury SUV that competes with the Aston Martin DBX, Bentley Bentayga and Rolls-Royce Cullinan.
Lamborghini calls the Urus a “Super Sport Utility Vehicle.” The Urus was launched in 2018 and is Lamborghini’s first SUV since it stopped making the LM002 in 1992.
Here’s a quick look at the 2019 Lamborghini Urus’s specifications.
- The 2019 Lamborghini Urus is built on the Volkswagen Group’s MLB Evo platform, also used in the Audi Q8, the Bentley Bentayga and the Porsche Cayenne.
- The 2019 Lamborghini Urus starts at $200,000 plus a $3,995 destination charge.
- Lamborghini offers a wide array of options for the high-end SUV, and the company has said that the average Urus buyer spends $40,000 on those options.
- The Urus has kept its $200,000 starting price from 2018.
- There are no trims for the 2019 Lamborghini Urus, as the SUV is almost endlessly customizable.
- Unusual options for the Lamborghini Urus include a Lamborghini scent player, pet belts and personalized luggage.
- More traditional options include a hands-free tailgate, advanced safety systems and heated seats.
- Packages for the Urus include an off-road package, two carbon fiber packages and various exterior style packages.
- All Urus models come with a three-year/unlimited-mileage vehicle warranty that can be extended to four or five years at an additional cost.
- The Lamborghini Urus can be outfitted with wheels ranging from 21 to 23 inches.
- The 2019 Lamborghini Urus has a 118.2-inch wheelbase, a 201.3-inch overall length and a 79.4-inch width.
- The only engine available in the 2019 Lamborghini Urus is a 650-horsepower 4.0-liter, turbocharged eight-cylinder engine that produces 627 pound-feet of torque.
- No hybrid, plug-in hybrid or full-electric powertrains are available.
- Four-wheel drive and six selectable driving modes are standard on the Urus. The driving modes include three on-road modes (Strada for comfort, Sport for performance and Corsa for the track) and three off-road modes (Neve for additional traction, Terra for all-terrain comfort and Sabbia for the sand). A seventh, customizable mode called Ego is also available.
- The 2019 Lamborghini Urus uses an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- The Urus can be equipped with a trailer hitch, but Lamborghini has not published its official maximum towing capacity.
- EPA fuel economy estimates for the 2019 Lamborghini Urus are 12 mpg in city driving, 17 mpg in highway driving and 14 mpg in combined driving.
- The 2019 Lamborghini Urus can be equipped with up to eight airbags.
- Standard safety features of the Urus include front and rear parking sensors and a PreCognition system meant to prevent or lessen the impact of collisions.
- Optional safety equipment in the Urus includes highway and urban road assistants, a top-view camera and a Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems package with a head-up display.
- A high beam assistant automatically turns the high beam headlights on or off.
- Lamborghini says that the Urus’ standard carbon ceramic brakes are “the largest and most powerful available.”
- The Lamborghini Urus’ infotainment system is made up of two touch screens (one is 10.1 inches, the other 8.6 inches) in the dashboard and includes wireless phone charging, voice control, USB ports, Bluetooth media streaming and a DVD player. It uses eight speakers.
- Optional features include a TV tuner and compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- A 21-speaker Bang & Olufsen system with a 21-channel amplifier and 3D sound technology is available.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The Lamborghini Urus can be ordered with four or five seats. The top-of-the-line option for the front seats includes full-electric heated seats that are adjustable in 18 horizontal and vertical positions with lumbar support, ventilation and massage.
- Adaptive air suspension, active roll stabilization and cruise control are all standard features.
- Rear seat touch screen entertainment tables are available.
- Three different leather steering wheels are available.
- Five different main categories of leather- or Alcantara-covered seats are available in dozens of color combinations.