The 2019 Nissan NV 3500 is a commercial van that competes with the Chevrolet Express, Ford Transit, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Ram ProMaster.
The NV 3500 is a step up from the midrange NV 2500 in payload capacity. Available as either a cargo van or passenger van, the NV 3500 can be configured to seat up to 12 people. The NV 3500 uses a front-end design that moves the engine forward to open the cab for more passenger space. While there is no extended-length version, Nissan offers the NV 3500 Cargo Van with a high-roof option.
Here is a summary of the Nissan NV3500’s specifications.
- The 2019 Nissan NV 3500 Cargo Van Standard Roof has a starting price of $34,545 including the $1,395 destination charge.
- The NV 3500 Passenger Van has a starting price of $36,565 including the $1,395 destination fee.
- The NV 3500 can be ordered as either a cargo or passenger van.
- The Nissan NV 3500 comes in three trims: S, SV and SL.
- Passenger van models equipped with V6 engines are available only in S and SV trims.
- Cargo vans are available in either standard or high-roof configurations.
- The NV 3500 has a wheelbase of 146.1 inches, an overall length of 240.6 inches and a width of 79.9 inches.
- The NV 3500 Passenger Van comes standard with a 4.0-liter V6 that has 261 horsepower and 387 pound-feet of torque.
- The NV 3500 Cargo Van comes standard with a 5.6-liter V8 that has 375 horsepower and 387 pound-feet of torque. This engine is available for the passenger van with SL trim.
- All NV 3500 models come with a seven-speed automatic transmission.
- The NV 3500 can tow up to 9,400 pounds when equipped with the accessory tow hitch.
- The NV 3500 is considered a commercial vehicle and does not receive EPA fuel economy estimates.
- Standard safety features include dual-stage front airbags, a rearview monitor and side-door guard beams.
- A rear parking sonar system is available.
- The NV 3500 comes standard with a 7-inch display that has auxiliary inputs, USB, Bluetooth phone/audio connectivity and voice recognition.
- A 5.8-inch screen with navigation, SiriusXM Radio and Nissan Mobile Apps is available.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The NV 3500 comes standard with power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, cruise control and water-repellant cloth upholstery.
- The NV 3500 Passenger Van SL comes with leather upholstery, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and up to 324 different interior seating configurations.
- Vinyl upholstery is available.