The 2019 Nissan NV 2500 is a commercial van that competes with the Chevrolet Express, Ford Transit, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Ram ProMaster.
Nissan’s NV 2500 is the midpoint of its commercial van lineup, slotting between the V6-only NV 1500 and the higher-payload NV 3500. The NV 2500 can be ordered with either the entry-level V6 engine or an optional 5.6-liter V8 engine.
Like the other two vans, the NV 2500 has a front-end design that moves the engine further toward the front bumper. This creates more room in the passenger compartment and opens up the engine bay for more convenient routine servicing.
Here is a summary of the Nissan NV 2500’s specifications.
- The 2019 Nissan NV 2500 S with Standard Roof has a starting price of $30,245 including the $1,395 destination charge.
- The NV 2500 HD S with V8 engine has a starting price of $32,845 including the $1,395 destination fee.
- The Nissan NV 2500 comes in three trims: S, SV and SL.
- An HD configuration is available that increases payload capacity and includes appearance upgrades.
- The NV 2500 is available in either standard or high-roof configurations.
- The S and SV trims are available with a V8 engine.
- The NV 2500 has a wheelbase of 146.1 inches, an overall length of 240.6 inches and a width of 79.9 inches.
- The NV 2500 comes standard with a 4.0-liter V6 engine that has 261 horsepower and 281 pound-feet of torque.
- The NV 2500 is available with a 5.6-liter V8 that has 375 horsepower and 387 pound-feet of torque.
- All NV 2500 models come with a seven-speed automatic transmission.
- The NV 2500 can tow up to 9,400 pounds when equipped the V8 engine.
- The NV 2500 is considered a commercial vehicle and does not receive EPA fuel economy estimates.
- Standard safety features include dual-stage front airbags, a rearview monitor and side-door guard beams.
- The NV 2500 comes standard with a 7-inch display that has auxiliary inputs, USB, Bluetooth phone/audio connectivity and voice recognition.
- A 5.8-inch screen with navigation is available.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The NV 2500 comes standard with power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, cruise control, water-repellant upholstery, 57 different cargo mounting points and air conditioning.
- Gray vinyl upholstery and an interior rearview mirror are available.