The 2019 Nissan Titan is a full-size pickup truck that competes with the Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-150 and Ram 1500.
The Titan sits between the smaller Frontier and the heavier-duty Titan XD in Nissan’s truck lineup. Now in its second generation, the Titan was last fully redesigned for the 2016 model year.
Updates for 2019 include a new 7-inch touch screen, an available Fender audio system, a rear-door alert system that alerts the driver to check the back seat when the truck is parked and a Midnight Edition Package that customizes body trim pieces and wheels to create a blacked-out appearance.
Here is a summary of the Nissan Titan’s specifications.
- The 2019 Titan Single Cab has a starting price of $32,085 including a $1,395 destination charge.
- The Titan King Cab Platinum Reserve 4×4 has a starting price of $59,235 including the $1,395 destination fee.
- The 2018 Titan Single Cab had a starting price of $31,425 including the $1,395 destination charge.
- The 2019 Titan is available in Single Cab, Crew Cab or King Cab configurations.
- Titan Single Cab trucks are available in two trims: S and SV.
- Titan Crew Cab trucks are available in five trims: S, SV, Pro-4X, SL and Platinum Reserve.
- Titan King Cab trucks are available in three trims: S, SV and Pro-4X.
- The Titan has a wheelbase of 139.8 inches, an overall length of 228.1 inches and a width of 79.5 inches.
- The Titan Pro-4X has an overall length of 228.5 inches and a width of 80.7 inches.
- The Titan comes with a 5.6-liter V8 that has 390 horsepower and 394 pound-feet of torque.
- A seven-speed automatic transmission is standard.
- The Titan is available in either 4×2 or 4×4 configurations.
- The Titan can tow up to 9,660 pounds.
- The Titan has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 15 mpg in city driving, 21 mpg in highway driving and 18 mpg in combined driving.
- The Titan Pro-4X has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 15 mpg in city driving, 20 mpg in highway driving and 17 mpg in combined driving.
- The Titan is available with blind-spot monitors, rear cross-traffic alerts, trailer-sway control, a rearview camera, hill-start assist and hill-descent assist.
- The Titan comes standard with a 7-inch touch screen that has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, SiriusXM Radio, Bluetooth Phone and Audio connectivity, two USB ports, steering wheel audio controls and four speakers.
- The Titan is available with navigation, traffic and weather information and rear USB ports.
- Upgraded audio options are available and include six-, 10- and 12-speaker systems.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The Titan comes standard with cloth upholstery, air conditioning, cruise control, power windows and door locks, 12-volt power outlets and vinyl flooring.
- The Titan is available with a power-adjustable driver’s seat, heated front seats, ventilated front seats, heated rear outboard seats, folding rear seats, memory seats, leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and wood or chrome interior accents.