The 2019 Porsche Macan is a compact luxury crossover that competes with the Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class.
The Macan is newer, smaller and less expensive than Porsche’s original SUV, the Cayenne. Available with up to 348 horsepower from a twin-turbocharged V6 engine, the Macan is capable of a 5.1-second 0-60 mph time and a top speed of 157 miles per hour.
The Macan has received a midcycle update for 2019 that includes a restyled front fascia, new colors, new wheel designs, an upgraded 10.9-inch infotainment screen and stiffer aluminum suspension components to improve handling.
Here is a summary of the 2019 Porsche Macan’s specifications:
- The 2019 Porsche Macan has a starting price of $51,150 including the $1,250 destination charge.
- The Macan S has a starting price of $59,850 including a $1,250 destination charge.
- The 2018 Macan had a starting price of $49,050 including the $1,250 destination charge.
- The 2019 Porsche Macan is available in two trims: Macan and Macan S.
- The Macan has a wheelbase of 110.5 inches, an overall length of 184.9 inches and a width including mirrors of 82.6 inches.
- The Macan comes standard with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that has 248 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque.
- The Macan S comes with a 3.0-liter V6 engine that has 348 horsepower and 352 pound-feet of torque.
- Both models come with a seven-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
- The Macan is rated to tow up to 4,409 pounds.
- Fuel economy estimates for the 2019 Macan have not been released.
- The Macan comes standard with lane-departure warnings, a hill-control system, rollover detection and an alarm system with ultrasonic interior surveillance.
- Available options include lane-keep assist, lane-change assist, adaptive cruise control and a parking-assist system with a surround-view camera.
- The Macan comes standard with a 10.9-inch display that has SiriusXM Radio, wireless internet access, navigation, a 150-watt sound system, four USB ports and voice controls.
- Apple CarPlay and Bose Surround Sound are available in the Premium Options Package.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The Macan comes standard with cruise control, tri-zone automatic climate controls, high-gloss black interior trim with silver accents, leather and Alcantara upholstery, a leather-wrapped sport steering wheel, folding rear seats, clothing hooks and a cargo cover.
- The Macan S comes with special model badges and 19-inch wheels.
- Options include heated seats, ventilated seats, a panoramic sunroof and 14-way memory power seats.
- Available performance options include a torque-vectoring system, adaptive air suspension, a sport exhaust system and ceramic composite brakes.