The Cadillac Escalade ESV is a long wheelbase, full-size luxury SUV that competes with the Lincoln Navigator L, Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class and Land Rover Range Rover LWB.
Though very similar to the standard Escalade, sharing trims, features and options, the Escalade ESV is nearly two feet longer overall. This not only increases legroom in the second row also but adds almost a foot of legroom in the third row and increases cargo capacity significantly. New features for 2019 include a hands-free liftgate, new exterior colors and technology updates for the infotainment system.
Here is a summary of the Cadillac Escalade ESV’s specifications:
- The 2019 Cadillac Escalade ESV has a starting price of $79,490 including a $1,295 destination charge.
- The 2019 Escalade ESV two-wheel drive Platinum has a starting price of $98,590 including the $1,295 destination fee.
- The 2018 Escalade ESV had a starting price of $78,990 including the $1,295 destination charge.
- The Escalade ESV is available in four trims: Standard, Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum.
- The Cadillac Escalade ESV has a wheelbase of 130 inches, an overall length of 224.3 inches and a width of 80.5 inches.
- The Escalade ESV comes standard with a 6.2-liter V8 engine that has 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque.
- A 10-speed automatic transmission is standard.
- Rear-wheel drive is standard, and four-wheel drive is available.
- Two-wheel drive versions of the Escalade ESV can tow up to 8,100 pounds.
- Four-wheel drive Escalade ESV models can tow up to 7,900 pounds.
- When equipped with two-wheel drive, the Escalade ESV’s EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings are 14 mpg in city driving, 23 mpg on the highway and 17 mpg combined.
- When equipped with four-wheel drive, the Escalade ESV’s EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings are 14 mpg in the city, 21 mpg on the highway and 17 mpg combined.
- Luxury and above trims include a theft-deterrent package, low-speed forward automatic braking, automatic high beam headlights, a camera inside the rearview mirror, lane-change alerts, lane-keeping assist, rear cross-traffic alerts, forward collision alerts, a head-up display and safety-alert seats that vibrate with various safety system notifications.
- The Escalade ESV comes standard with an 8-inch touchscreen display that has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, five USB ports, Bose 16-speaker sound, Bluetooth audio and phone connectivity and 4G LTE hotspot capabilities.
- GM OnStar and Cadillac connected services are standard on every Escalade ESV model.
Comfort & Convenience
- The Escalade ESV comes standard with active noise cancellation, remote start, a cargo net, keyless access and start, memory settings for seats and other items, adjustable gas/brake pedals and heated front and second-row seats.
- A power sunroof, motion-activated interior lighting and exterior trim upgrades like larger wheels are available.
- Platinum trim includes semi-Aniline leather upholstery and a rear entertainment system.