The Lincoln Navigator is a full-size luxury SUV that competes with the Cadillac Escalade, Infiniti QX80 and Land Rover Range Rover.
The Navigator, one year removed from a complete redesign, enters the 2019 model year relatively unchanged. The three-row Navigator’s curb weight of nearly 6,000 pounds and price tag that can top $100,000 with options are in line with its Cadillac rival, the Escalade. As Lincoln’s largest SUV, the Navigator shares much of its engineering and all of its powertrain with Ford’s largest SUV, the Expedition.
Here is a summary of the 2019 Lincoln Navigator’s specifications:
- The 2019 Navigator Standard has a starting price of $73,205 including a $1,295 destination charge.
- The Navigator Black Label has a starting price of $97,690 including the $1,295 destination fee.
- The 2018 Navigator Premiere is still being sold and has a starting price of $73,580 including the $1,295 destination charge.
- The 2019 Lincoln Navigator is offered in four trims: Standard, Select, Reserve and Black Label.
- The 2019 Navigator has a wheelbase of 122.5 inches, an overall length of 210 inches and a width with mirrors of 93.8 inches.
- The 2019 Navigator comes with a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine that has 450 horsepower and 510 pound-feet of torque.
- A 10-speed automatic transmission is standard.
- Rear-wheel drive is standard; four-wheel drive is optional.
- The 2019 Navigator can tow up to 8,700 pounds.
- Navigator models with two-wheel drive have EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 16 mpg in the city, 23 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg combined.
- Navigator models with four-wheel drive have EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 16 mpg in city driving, 21 mpg on the highway and 18 mpg combined.
- The Navigator comes standard with a reverse-sensing system, blind-spot monitors, rear cross-traffic alerts, hill-descent control and forward sensing.
- The 2019 Navigator comes standard with a 10-inch LCD touchscreen system that includes Ford’s SYNC 3 system, navigation, Revel Audio with HD radio, 14 speakers, 4G LTE Hotspot capability and SiriusXM Radio.
- Available features include a single CD player and a Revel Ultima Audio System with 20 speakers.
Comfort & Convenience
- The Navigator comes standard with genuine wood trim, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, second- and third-row coat hooks, a 12-inch LCD configurable gauge display, ambient lighting, a hands-free, foot-activated tailgate, tri-zone automatic climate controls, remote start, keyless entry, 10-way power and heated front seats, third-row seating and rain-sensing wipers.
- Available features include a head-up display, wireless device charging, memory profiles that remember seating and audio/climate settings, themed interior finishes and colors, a panoramic sunroof and illuminated seat belt buckles.
Editor’s note: All photos courtesy of Lincoln.