The Infiniti QX60 is a midsize luxury crossover that competes with the Acura MDX and Lexus RX.
With the return of the smaller QX50 to Infiniti’s crossover lineup, the QX60 is now in the middle of a four-vehicle offering. The QX60 is one of Infiniti’s top-two-selling models and has been modestly updated for the 2019 model year to include a new Limited package, new available safety features and new exterior colors.
Here is a summary of the Infiniti QX60’s specifications:
- The 2019 Infiniti QX60 has a starting price of $47,045 including a $995 destination charge.
- The QX60 Luxe AWD has a starting price of $48,845 including the $995 destination fee.
- The 2019 QX60 had a starting price of $44,095 including the $995 destination charge.
- The 2019 QX60 is available in two trims: Pure, Luxe and Limited.
- The QX60 has a wheelbase of 114.2 inches, an overall length of 200.6 inches and a width of 77.2 inches.
- The QX60 comes with a 3.5-liter V6 that has 295 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque.
- A continuously variable transmission is standard.
- All-wheel drive is available for both trims.
- The QX60 is rated to tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- The QX60 with front-wheel drive has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 20 mpg in city driving, 27 mpg on the highway and 22 mpg combined.
- With all-wheel drive, the QX60 has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 19 mpg in the city, 26 mpg on the highway and 22 mpg combined.
- The QX60 comes standard with blind-spot warnings, predictive forward-collision warnings and forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection.
- Blind-spot intervention, lane-departure warnings, precrash seat belts, high-beam assist and backup-collision intervention are optional.
- The QX60 comes standard with an 8-inch information display, SiriusXM Radio, USB connectivity, an auxiliary jack, six-speaker audio and steering wheel audio controls.
- Luxe trim comes with Bose Premium audio and 13 speakers.
- Dual 8-inch monitors are available for multimedia and video playback.
- Navigation and voice recognition are optional.
Comfort & Convenience
- The QX60 comes standard with power windows and door locks, keyless entry and start, tri-zone automatic climate controls, leatherette upholstery, an eight-way power driver’s seat, a six-way power passenger’s seat, heated front seats, folding second-row seats and third-row seating.
- Luxe trim comes standard with a heated steering wheel, remote engine start and a power sliding moonroof.
- Leather or nappa leather upholstery, heated and cooled front seats, heated second-row seats and a second moonroof are available.
Editor’s note: All photos courtesy of Infiniti