The 2019 Nissan NV 1500 is a commercial van that competes with other Euro-style vans such as the Ford Transit and Ram ProMaster.
As the entry point to Nissan’s commercial van lineup, the NV 1500 is available only with a V6 engine and cargo van body. The more capable and expensive NV 2500 and NV 3500 vans are available with a V8 and a passenger van configuration.
The NV 1500 has a front-end design that is more trucklike. And the vehicle includes an engine placement that is closer to the front of the vehicle than engines in other vans. This makes the engine compartment more accessible for routine service and frees more passenger space. The NV 1500 is designed to be widely compatible with aftermarket accessories. And it has 57 reinforced, integrated attachment points for cargo equipment, shelving and mobile tools.
- The NV 1500 has a starting price of $30,735 including the $1,395 destination charge.
- The NV 1500 SV has a starting price of $31,725 including the $1,395 destination fee.
- The 2018 NV 1500 had a starting price of $30,245 including the $1,395 destination fee.
- The Nissan NV 1500 comes in two trims: S and SV.
- The NV 1500 has a wheelbase of 146.1 inches, an overall length of 240.6 inches and a width of 79.9 inches.
- The NV 1500 comes standard with a 4.0-liter V6 engine that has 261 horsepower and 281 pound-feet of torque.
- The NV 1500 comes with a five-speed automatic transmission.
- The NV 1500 is rated to tow up to 6,900 pounds.
- The NV 1500 has a gross vehicle weight rating over 8,500 pounds and does not receive EPA fuel economy estimates.
- Standard safety features include dual-stage front airbags, a rearview monitor and side-door guard beams.
- The NV 1500 comes standard with a 7-inch display that has auxiliary inputs, USB, Bluetooth phone/audio connectivity and voice recognition.
- A 5.8-inch screen with navigation is available.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The NV 1500 comes standard with power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, cruise control and water-repellant cloth upholstery.
- The van’s cargo compartment is designed with flexibility in mind and is able to accommodate shelving, racks, cargo management systems and portable power equipment.
- Vinyl upholstery is available.