The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is a performance luxury SUV that competes with the Rolls-Royce Cullinan, Bentley Bentayga and the upcoming Mercedes-Maybach SUV.
The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic’s fourth generation began in 2013. The 2019 model uses an enhanced version of the 5.0-liter supercharged V8 engine found in other Range Rover trims to produce 39 more horsepower and 55 more pound-feet of torque.
Here is a summary of the 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic’s specifications.
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic has a starting price of $178,500 not including a $1,295 destination charge.
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Long Wheelbase version has a starting price of $209,500 not including a $1,295 destination charge.
- The 2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic had a starting price of $177,200 not including the $995 destination charge.
- The SVAutobiography Dynamic is the highest trim for the 2019 Range Rover models.
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic comes standard with exclusive 21-inch five-spoke dark grey finish wheels.
- The SVAutobiography Dynamic comes with a four-year/50,000-mile vehicle limited warranty and six-year, unlimited mileage anti-perforation warranty.
- For information on other Range Rover trims, see this Quick Fact. (URL not live yet).
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic has a 115-inch wheelbase, a 196.8-inch overall length and a 73.8-inch width.
- The long-wheelbase 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic has a 122.8-inch wheelbase, a 204.7-inch overall length and a 73.8-inch width.
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic uses a 557-horsepower supercharged V8 gasoline engine that produces 516 pound-feet of torque.
- No hybrid, plug-in hybrid or full-electric powertrains are available for the SVAutobiography Dynamic.
- All-wheel drive is standard on the 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic. It also comes with Land Rover’s Terrain Response 2 technology, which responds automatically to the road or surface the SUV is on, as standard.
- SVAutobiography Dynamic Suspension Tuning is standard.
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic uses an eight-speed automatic transmission from ZF.
- Maximum towing capacity for a 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is 7,716 pounds
- EPA fuel economy estimates for the standard wheelbase 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic are 14 mpg in city driving, 19 mpg in highway driving and 16 mpg combined.
- Mileage estimates for the long wheelbase model are 13 mpg in city driving, 19 mpg in highway driving and 15 mpg combined.
- All 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic models are equipped with standard airbags, including driver and passenger airbags, side curtain airbags and thorax airbags.
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic includes the Drive Pro Package as standard. This package includes lane keep assist, blind spot assist, driver condition monitor, adaptive cruise control with queue assist, traffic sign recognition and adaptive speed limiter.
- The standard infotainment system includes a 10-inch Touch Pro Duo display, which includes, Bluetooth, HD Radio and compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility requires the Smartphone Package, which is a zero-cost option.
- The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic uses Land Rover’s 29-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System with a dual channel subwoofer.
- Navigation Pro and a wi-fi hotspot are standard.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- The 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic comes with a Park Pro Package, which includes park assist, 360-degree parking aid, clear exit monitor and rear traffic monitor, as standard.
- A heads-up display is also standard and up to seven USB ports, five 120-volt sockets and two 110-volt power outlets are available.
- Adaptive cruise control with steering assist is a $400 option.
- All 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography’s have a 12.3-inch interactive driver display in the dashboard.
- The standard seats in the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic use quilted and perforated semi-aniline leather. 24-way heated and cooled massage front seats and power recline heated and cooled rear seats are standard.
- All new Land Rover vehicles include a complimentary two-hour lesson with a Land Rover Experience Driving School Instructor.