The 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan is a full-size luxury SUV that competes with the Bentayga W12 and the Range Rover SV Coupe.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan started production in late 2018. It is the first all-terrain SUV made by Rolls-Royce. The name is taken from the largest gem-quality rough diamond ever found.
Here is a summary of the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan’s specifications.
- The 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan has a starting price of around $325,000 not including a $2,750 destination charge.
- The 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan does not come in traditional trim levels. Instead, Rolls-Royce offers numerous bespoke options for buyers.
- The 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan has a 130-inch wheelbase, a 210-inch overall length and a 79-inch width.
- The base engine in the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan is a 563-horsepower 6.8-liter twin-turbo V12 that produces 627 pound-feet of torque.
- No hybrid, plug-in hybrid or full-electric powertrains are available.
- All-wheel drive, an Off-Road mode and air suspension are standard on the Cullinan.
- The 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan uses an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- The maximum towing capacity for a 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan is 7,275 pounds.
- EPA fuel economy estimates for the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan is 12 mpg in city driving, 20 mpg in highway driving and 14 mpg in combined driving.
- All 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan models are equipped with standard airbags, including side door-mounted airbags, curtain first- and second-row overhead airbags, driver and passenger side airbag head extensions and driver and passenger knee airbags.
- Available safety equipment in the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan includes night vision and vision-assist with daytime and nighttime wildlife and pedestrian warning, alertness assistant, a four-camera panoramic view, active cruise control, collision warning, cross-traffic warning and lane-departure and lane-change warning.
- The infotainment system in the Cullinan is a reskinned version of BMW’s latest. (BMW owns Rolls-Royce.) It includes five USB ports and wireless phone charging.
- The rear seats can be equipped with their own folding tables and tablets that can control the car’s entertainment and navigation systems.
- The entertainment system has built-in USB, HDMI, AV and headphone ports.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Rolls-Royce calls the Cullinan the first “three-box” SUV as its rear partition wall creates a separated passenger environment.
- There are two rear seat configurations: Lounge Seats and Individual Seats. If outfitted with Individual Seats, the Cullinan can feature a center console drinks cabinet between the rear seats. This includes two Rolls-Royce whisky glasses, two Champagne flutes, a decanter and a refrigerator.
- One bespoke option in the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan is the “Viewing Suite,” which pops out two folding seats and a table from the rear of the vehicle at the push of a button.