The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is a compact SUV that competes with the BMW X2, Audi Q3 and Volvo XC40.
The 2020 Evoque is the first year for the model’s second generation. The update brings a host of updates, including a new mild-hybrid powertrain, more interior room and the first offering of Land Rover’s Terrain Response 2 technology on the Evoque.
Here’s a quick outline of the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque’s specifications.
- The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is built on Jaguar Land Rover’s new Premium Transverse Architecture, which offers a longer wheelbase and a similar overall length.
- The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at $42,650 plus a $995 destination charge.
- Top-of-the-line First Edition models start at $56,850 plus a $995 destination charge and can top $58,700 with options.
- The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque started at $41,800 plus a $995 destination charge.
- The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is available in six trims: S, SE, R-Dynamic S, R-Dynamic SE, R-Dynamic HSE and First Edition.
- The First Edition trim will only be available in the model’s first year and comes with a fixed panoramic roof, First Edition carpet mats and Cloud/Ebony grained leather seats.
- The R-Dynamic trim comes with an exclusive exterior package with Dark Satin Grey and Burnished Copper features.
- All models come with a four-year/50,000-mile vehicle limited warranty and six-year/unlimited mileage limited perforation warranty.
- 18-inch Gloss Sparkle Silver wheels are standard on the base model, with 20-inch wheels standard on the First Edition.
- The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has a 105.6-inch wheelbase, a 172.1-inch overall length and a 78.6-inch width.
- The only engine available in the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque in the U.S. is a 246-horsepower turbocharged 2.0 liter four-cylinder gasoline engine with 269 pound-feet of torque.
- A more powerful, 48-volt, 296 horsepower mild-hybrid system that produces 295 pound-feet of torque will be available for the R-Dynamic trim soon.
- No diesel, plug-in hybrid or full-electric powertrains are available.
- All-wheel drive is standard on all models. Land Rover’s Terrain Response 2 technology, which responds automatically to the road or surface on which the Evoque is traveling, is an option.
- The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Maximum towing capacity for a 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is 3,968 pounds.
- EPA fuel economy estimates for the 2020 Evoque with 246 horsepower are 20 mpg in city driving, 27 mpg in highway driving and 23 mpg in combined driving. The 48-volt mild hybrid powertrain version gets 21 mpg in city driving, 26 mpg in highway driving and 23 mpg in combined driving.
- All 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque models are equipped with eight standard airbags, including driver, passenger, side curtain, knee and thorax airbags.
- Standard safety equipment also includes lane-keep assist, emergency braking, driver-condition monitor and traffic-sign recognition with adaptive speed limiter. The First Edition comes with a clear-exit monitor, rear-traffic monitor, blind-spot assist, adaptive cruise control with stop and go, and high-speed emergency braking.
- The standard infotainment system includes a 10-inch Touch Pro display, Bluetooth, voice control and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. The standard sound system has six speakers and dynamic volume control.
- The First Edition trim comes with a 10-speaker Meridian sound system that includes a dual channel subwoofer and Touch Pro Duo, which uses two touch screens.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- All new Land Rover vehicles include a complimentary two-hour lesson with a Land Rover Experience Driving School instructor.
- The optional 360 Surround Camera system includes ClearSight Ground View, which lets drivers see under the front of the vehicle.
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror is standard.
- Every 2020 Evoque comes with two USB ports and a 12-volt socket in the center console, as well as a 12-volt power socket in the rear center console and one in the rear cargo space area. Adding two rear seat USB ports is an option.
- 10-way electric front seats are standard on the 2020 Evoque, with 14-way heated front seats standard on the First Edition trim.
- Seats can be ordered with Kvadrat, a material made with wool and recycled plastic, as well as a new eucalyptus-based textile.